Thursday 7 June 2012

my creative space with a suprise and an opps...

So again I am so thankful to everyone who helped me out and suggested ideas for my mobile! I have settled on making a fish, a seahorse, a hermit crab and a star fish to go with my jellyfish. With some seaweed hanging down and a seagull sitting right at the top. Now I only have to get going on the next one - I think I'll do the fish...

And that is where the opps comes in - with all these great ideas I had another look through my wool selection and decided I could make do with what I had, except that I needed some orange for the clown fish and some green for the seaweed. A trip to spotlight later and opps...


Oh well - about half of it was on sale, and as I am really getting into amigurumi, I'm sure I'll find more projects for this lot.

And whilst I have been figuring that out, I've started another surprise project for the baby - can you guess what it is...


What's going on in your creative spaces today?

4 comments:

Seaweed and Raine said...

Oh I'm envious that you are adding to your yarn stash... but then again - I need to find uses for all the yarn that I already have!!! And that picture at the bottom...are you makking a baby blanket by any chance???

Angela said...

He he he! I like your "oops". I'm like that with fabric. I go to Spotlight to pick up some notions and "accidentally" buy fabric, too. :)

angeliki said...

I like all your new colours! Really can't imagine what you're making for the baby! Another blanket maybe???
Today, I have some potatoes in my creative space !:-)

severien said...

Hi, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. I love the underwater theme for your mobile, I'm sure it will turn out great. :) Love your creative space! And ofcourse you'll find a good use for that yarn! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails