Saturday 13 July 2013

a few more things on my to-do list

Oh, my to-do list is growing and growing.There are so many fun and fabulous patterns! Here are a few I have been thinking about making. The question always is - which one to start first? (oh, and the other question should be: should I finish what I am currently working on first...)Finished Hobbes
Hobbes - how could you not want to crochet him!
http://www.mooglyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Chevron-Lace-Wrap.jpg
and I love the idea of making a lacy scarf


Sunset Shawlette - free crochet pattern made from 1 skein of yarn!
Or like this

arm warmers, adult, stripes, fingerless mitts, free crochet pattern, gift idea, men, women, fingerless mitts, gloves
And I definitely want to crochet me some arm warmers!

(Can you tell I have fallen in love with moogly!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails