Wednesday 4 September 2013

duck!

So, I am a little early for show and tell, but I am pretty excited about this. I made a duck!
 
Ok, so I didn't follow the pattern all that brillantly, got my terms mixed up and whatever. But still I made a duck! Little-miss-e loves it! She shouts QUACK when she sees it, and then comes over to give it a kiss.

Ahh, the satisfaction of a quick project that turns out just right!

Pattern from here: I think I'll be making a few more of these. Finger puppets are so so easy and quick and delightful!

Do you have show and tell? Joining in with Leonie (or I will when the link is up tmrw).


7 comments:

Leonie said...

Yes for quick satisfying and easy! cute little duck! it's no wonder the little one loves it!

Miriam said...

oh that is super cute :o)

Hootnz said...

How sweet! :)

Leonie said...

so cute!

Fay said...

So sweet!

CHD said...

Lovely. Cx

Sammy said...

Love him (her?) Need to give this a try x

Related Posts with Thumbnails